Once Law enforcement solves the case based on tip information
Crimestoppers will place the reward money at a certain location. The tipster
will pick up their cash without showing ID.
- The tipster's phone number will not be displayed on caller ID or traced.
- Phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and IP addresses are NEVER captured, tracked, or saved.
Information on any crime can be reported.
- After one week, the tipster can follow up on supplied information by calling
- After filling out the online form, tipsters automatically receive a computer generated reference number.
- Tipster will begin a text conversation with a staff member.
- Tipster will be advised to leave the text conversation open if there is information that could lead to an arrest or indictment.
- NOTE: For safety reasons, we encourage tipsters to delete all text communications.
When a tip leads to an arrest, YOU are eligible to receive a reward up to $2500.
(Reward amount based upon Crime Stoppers Board of Director's Reviews.)
The tipster will call 912-234-2020 to find out how to pick up their reward.